Sabtu, 3 Disember 2016

IF THE WRONG MAN WAS HONEST

If the wrong man was honest,
This is what he would say to you ,
I only pay you compliment to get you to lower your guard . I need time .
Time to feel yor head with all the thing you want to hear .
I will never love you but I will act like I do to get what I want from you.
Deep down inside you know I am wrong , but the words I say to you and my
Act are so good taht you ignore your intuition ,even when I slip up.
Now I have got you right where I need you to be .
Ignoring what you know is the best for you and already making excuse
For me ..
When I said “ Im sorry “
But she said  “sorry is not good enough”
I said “ but I have changed “
She said “ prove it to me “
I said “ okay ,taje me back and I will “
She said “ no ,show me from over there “
And let me decide whether or not
You deserved to be “here”

1 ulasan: